We are unable to recommend mental health and medical professionals.
- If you are looking for support and resources for LGBTQ+ adults in Maine, Click Here.
- If you are 22 or younger, check out our programs for young adults!
Support and Resources for LGBTQ+ Adults in Maine
If you are an LGBTQ+ adult* seeking resources and support, consider reaching out to one of the following organizations:
- EqualityMaine: for all LGBTQ+ people in Maine.
- SAGE Maine (now part of EqualityMaine): for older LGBTQ+ adults in Maine.
- MaineTrans.Net: support for transgender people in Maine.
*If you are under the age of 23, you also qualify to participate in certain OUT Maine programs. If you just ‘graduated’ from OUT Maine programs, EqualityMaine has a network for young adults in their 20s and 30s called The Queer Network.